Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello! I've just looked through your blog. Why don't you download pictures of russian art? Have you ever interested in it? I think that it will be interesting for you! For example artists like Dmitry Levitzky, Vladimir Borovikovsky. And russian architecture of baroque, for instance the Winter palace built by Bartolomeo Rastrelli. If you're interested I can send some pictures and write something cognitive about them. I'm studying it, exactly ;)

I actually enjoy Russian art very much! Especially the period of architecture starting with the building of Saint Petersburg. I have always been interested in the Russian-Baroque art from that era, and the Winter Palace is definitely one of the high points :) I’ll look into the artists you mentioned, thank you!




via Tumblr http://annonavi-barocco.tumblr.com/post/57484060183

No comments:

Post a Comment