Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Music and life are all about style.": moriemur: My Insignificance: It’s never too latemygrandmotherspiano:...

"Music and life are all about style.": moriemur: My Insignificance: It’s never too latemygrandmotherspiano:...:

moriemur:



My Insignificance: It’s never too late


mygrandmotherspiano:



beneath-thesurface:



One thing that really saddens me to hear people say is that its too late to start learning an instrument. I truly and strongly believe that it is never too late to start learning an…





I really believe that it doesn’t matter what age you are after infancy, but rather in part of your natural intuition. I don’t mean that being musically-inclined all your life makes it quicker to learn, but rather eases the mind in remembering technique and whatnot. Also, and most importantly, it depends on the strength of your passion for it, with this being true for basically all subjects. If you have the drive, endurance, dedication, and cunning, it is almost sure that you will succeed.




via Tumblr http://annonavi-barocco.tumblr.com/post/58548452600

No comments:

Post a Comment