Sunday, March 24, 2013

"You would be heaven If, never, I saw it If, never, I see it. Damned am I, Held in the eyes of siren..."

“You would be heaven

If, never, I saw it

If, never, I see it.

Damned am I,

Held in the eyes of siren suitors.

Damned am I,

Held in the heart of velvet gold.

In this world,

My existence but a shadow,

But in your eyes,

I am sun in which you revolve.

By yours-

Hand, arm, eye, chest,

I will be pulled closer,

Till we are all but one.

Perfect but not,

In my eyes you are still

As you once were, just another.

But in time my eyes have seen,

Past the rough metal, to tender bones,

But you I as well.

And so, in short,

My dear lover, I write to you this long note

Of previous latent heart, wings spread and sing,

I love you.”



- The New Dolce Stil Novo by K. Hernandez

via Tumblr http://sirnot.tumblr.com/post/46222295229

No comments:

Post a Comment