Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fill this in with stuff about you

Age: Probably younger than you think...

Where I’m from: NYC

Where I would like to live: London

Favourite food: Sushi

Single/taken: Single

Favourite book: 1984

Eye colour: Brown

Favourite movie: Spirited Away

Favourite TV show:Doctor Who

Favourite band/singer: Coldplay

Random fact about me: I can hear my bones creak.

Favorite day/s of the year: Winter

Favourite colour: Blue

If I have any pets: Three cats and a dog.

What I’m listening to right now: Nothing lololol

Last movie I’ve watched: Skyfall

What’s my ringtone: Lully's Passacaille

Favourite male character from a TV show: The Doctoooooooooor

Favourite female character from a TV show: Amy Pond

What my name means: If you are asking about my username, then I have no idea.

Favourite superhero: I don't have any :(



Celebrity crush: Nobody in particular...

via Tumblr http://sirnot.tumblr.com/post/46489892508

No comments:

Post a Comment