Wednesday, January 9, 2013

cosplay-wannabe: I AM NOT READY!!!!!!!! My fate has been sealed and there’s no getting out of it...

cosplay-wannabe:



I AM NOT READY!!!!!!!!

My fate has been sealed and there’s no getting out of it now. Yep, on the 26 of this month I will be auditioning for Las Vegas Academy in the Visual Art division.

The problem is… my portfolio isn’t done and I have no inspiration for what I should do!!!!!!!! I mean really! right when I need ideas they don’t come to me, but when I’m supposed to be studying for my biology exam I draw really good stuff! I seriously need ideas but…..


*rant has been cut off*



Kaykaykay, slow down potato.



  1. I must see your drawings.

  2. How is the criteria for entering this school even based on?




via Tumblr http://sirnot.tumblr.com/post/40157878942

No comments:

Post a Comment